I know its been awhile since I have been on the blog…oops! I was doing so good there for awhile!
We have been winding down school and made it through! Done and done!
Addison’s FIRST BIRTHDAY fell on the last day of school! Since I could not take that day off and celebrate, Jimmy came home for an early dinner and we had a mini celebration with a cupcake! We will have her party in a few weeks!!
I can’t believe my baby is a year old already! What?!? All week long, we have been playing the “This time last year” game! Its so fun to remember how excited we were gearing up for her to get here!…Now just look at her!
After much deliberation and lots of thought, Jimmy and I decided to join a sports club we have here. Its called Villa Sport and its awesome! They have everything you could possible want, plus babysitting for Baby A two hours a day! She gets to play and I get to workout and lay out by the pool everyday! Then she joins me in the pool!
We went this past weekend and she LOVED it! She swam her heart out, until it was time for a safety break!
I am pumped for this summer! I cannot wait to spend each day with my sweet girl!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment