Here is what dictionary.com has to say about the word favorite…
fa-vor-ite
1. a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference
2. a thing popular with the public.
In this case, I suppose I am the public, so, in no particular order, here are a few of my favorite things…

Sharpie Markers. I love these and have them floating all around my classroom. I can never have too many. Look at all the colors! These are a teacher’s dream.

Spray Butter. I discovered this while living in the dorms in college and didn’t want to use a knife to butter my toast. (Lazy? Yep.) I should buy stock in spray butter because I use it on everything. Seriously, everything. What’s not to love? Zero calories!

Diet Dr. Pepper with Vanilla from Sonic. I could probably buy a new pair of running shoes with the amount of money I spend at Sonic, especially in the summer. I cringe if I have to buy the drink anytime other than their Happy Hour.

Lip Gloss. I have several of these all over the place. I don’t wear real lip stick. I prefer Cover Girl Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzer lip gloss in Fig Splash.

Eye Makeup Remover. This is the best I have found! You have to buy the oil free though. I have bought the other kind (with the pink lid) and it leaves me with blurry eyes for the rest of the night. The oil free works great and is only $3.50.

Google Reader. One of the best inventions. To think, I used to waste so much time clicking on each of the blogs I read individually. Ha! If I never comment on your blog, its because I probably read it using Google Reader on my phone.

My Elliptical Machine. This is what we bought with most of our wedding money. I pretty much use it every morning before work and I love, love, love it!

Experia Running Socks. Or as I refer to them, “Magic Socks.” These are a must for anyone who is a runner! I won’t even run a 5K without these protecting my feet. Even though they run $11-$14 a pair, I have to say, they are worth every penny.

People Magazine AND Princess Kate. Oh how I love People Magazine! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. $4 a week is a lot of money. Thankfully, my gym gets the subscription. I read it there. I am obsessed with Princess Kate. Is there anyone classier or more gorgeous??? Next month, she is doing her North America ‘tour’ and will be in LA. What are the chances she will be in the airport during our layover to Maui? I better have my camera ready.
What are your favorite things??

1 comments:
I couldn't remember who I'd learned about spray butter from. It must have been you! And so love Kate too!
Post a Comment