I love the blogging world. Although it may not appear so at time because I can go weeks without a post, I really enjoy posting and stalking catching up on old friends’ (and new friends’) lives.
Without the wonders of the blog, how would I know Chelsea is pregnant and will find out if it’s a he or she in just a few weeks? How would I know that Debbie’s son, Jake just took swim lessons? Or that Brittany is staying home, juggling summer days with three kiddos?? (Mind you, I have not actually seen these girls in about 10 years! Yep, its been that long since we graduated. What??)
Anyway…Chelsea and a few friends of hers have started a blogging challenge for the week. I am planning/hoping to/going to take part in their challenge to give me something to do everyday, besides chase around a buys one year old!
I’d LOVE it if the three of you that read this blog did, too! Here are the daily challenges:
Day 1: Behind the Blogger- Things you might not know about us
Day 2: Spill Your Purse- What's inside (No cleaning it out the night before either)
Day 3: These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things Day 4: What Do You Listen To In The Car?
Day 5: Happiness Is... (Using a picture or pictures)
Awesome! Let me know if you are accepting the challenge and stay tuned for my posts!

2 comments:
I am SO excited you're doing it with us!!
PS you should be able to copy paste the little icon for today, but if not let me know and I'll email it to you if you want to use it.
Post a Comment