We have been LOVING the summer life around here! Summer definitely isn’t what it used to be for me! Addison is BUSY. Let me repeat that, just in case…Addison is BUSY! But, she is a wonderfully happy girl and we have fun everyday because we are always on the go. I guess I am busy too. She must get it from me!
A few weeks ago, mom and dad went to Nac to help Kasey on her house. We kept Maggie for a few nights.
Addison LOVES Maggie and this dog is so tolerable of Addison’s banging, pulling and biting.
Even though it is 100 degrees, we are still running with our running club every Monday night. Poor baby is so hot when we are through, we have been letting her play in the water fountains.
My camera died this night, but by the time we left the fountains, she was soaked!
I am so thankful we joined Villa Sport for the summer! I have been going to their 5:30 am classes, then back with Addison later in the day. They have all types of activities offered through the week. This past week, my friend Kaci and I met with our kids to do their Father’s Day craft.
We were to decorate Ketchup and Mustard bottles. Not sure if Jimmy will ever actually use his, but We put Addison’s cute finger prints on them and they turned out good!
Stay tuned for more Father’s Day posts!
Most recently, the Geislers came in town!!! David even flew in from Boston for the weekend!
We were lucky enough to have breakfast with them on Friday morning. They have a wedding this weekend and will be back for Addison’s birthday party!!
I am so happy they will be here for the party! I could do a whole other post on the Geislers and what they mean to our family! They are Addison’s official Godparents and unofficial grandparents!
Hopefully, this coming week, I will do a few more posts of Father’s Day and Addison’s party! We can’t wait!

0 comments:
Post a Comment