Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Addison!

We finally had Addison’s official birthday celebration!

DSCN0628

After coordinating schedules and planning when people would be in town, we booked a pool, here in The Woodlands.

DSCN0630

Her invitation said, “Its Time for Some Flip Flop Fun…Addison is Turning One!”

DSCN0631

I was so thrilled when I found this cake and smash cake!

DSCN0632

We were very happy the Geislers were able to make it to her party!

DSCN0634

I wish Addison wasn’t so annoyed to take this picture…haha!

DSCN0636

DSCN0637

DSCN0640

We tried our best to get some family pictures, but all Addison wanted to do was swim!

DSCN0642

We were wasting her pool time with picture taking!

DSCN0645

Jimmy’s mom was even able to make it to the party!

DSCN0646DSCN0650

I invited some students from my class as well!  My students heard me talk about “baby” Addison all year long!

DSCN0652

How much longer can I call her “baby?”

DSCN0653

Aunt Kasey came for the fun, too!

DSCN0655

Of course, Addison LOVED her cake!

DSCN0656DSCN0661DSCN0664DSCN0667

DSCN0668

DSCN0669DSCN0670

Again, she is irritated that I wanted a few more pictures…look at the clenched fists!

DSCN0673

DSCN0677

DSCN0678DSCN0681

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to baby Addison’s first birthday party!  She had a great time!  We love you all!

0 comments: