Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Challenge Five–Happiness Is…

Prepare yourself for a marathon of pictures.

SDC16564

June 2, 2010…the day our lives changed forever.

Welcome, baby Addison!

SDC16626

SDC16995

Some of the women most important to me…Vicky Geisler, my sister, Kasey, my mom, baby Addison and I at a winery.  Where else?  New Braunfels!

SDC17011

Speaking of New Braunfels, I could not have a post about happiness without including the Comal River Floating somehow.  (We took Addison on the river when she was about 6 weeks old!  This is as far as she made it though.)

SDC18219 (2)

My awesome, wonderful, fabulous, family.  With the best parents!

SDC18274

Addison LOVES her pap!

DSC00085

Running brings me happiness.  Not while I am in the middle of a long run, necessarily, but at least when it is finished, for sure.

DSC00094

Having great running partners and support!

SDC18511

This is Addison just after she tasted ice cream for the first time!

DSCN0166

My first ‘child,’ Layla.  She could play in the sprinkler all day, if we let her!

DSCN0234

Here I am, laying out by the pool, watching Jimmy and Addison swim! 

DSCN0268

SNO CONES!

Last, but certainly not least…vacations.  This particular picture is from Maui, but really, any beach will do!

Believe it or not, I actually decided to delete a ton of pictures from here.  Just because Addison is in a photo doesn’t mean it needs to be shown on my happiness blog.  While this has been one of the hardest years I have ever gone through, I love that girl to pieces.  Nobody ever told me how difficult it would be, even with the most joyful, cutest, friendliest baby around.   She truly bring me happiness.  I love to see my parents, sister and Jimmy interact, love on and spoil that princess!

What makes YOU happy??

0 comments: