I am constantly changing the radio in my car. Addison tends to get a little…um…needy while we drive around town, but as long as I am singing, she is happy. Seriously. I will sing along to any song that is on and she begins to bop her head and clap her hands. She’s awesome. If nothing is on, I will sing “Jesus Loves the Little Children,” “Jesus Loves Me,” or “Rise and Shine.” Gosh, I love that girl.

Anyway…I have 12 presets in my car. The first three are country stations, followed by our Christian station, 104.1 (similar to KISS FM in Arlington) and then Sunny 99.1 (think KVIL in Arlington ~ I’m that cool.)
The next 6 presets are all set to stations in New Braunfels. Which reminds me, we need to make a trip asap.
I hate listening to commercials, but I also hate listening to the DJs talk on the Christian station. I mean, really, stop telling me how much you don’t play commercials and actually play a song.
My IPod is full of awesome people like Dr. Jean, Mr. Al, and (I hate to say it, Chelsea) Raffi. All thanks to my kindergarten kiddos.

I have a ton of playlists titled “Run Fast",” Marathon Mix,” or “Run, Run, Run.” The Black Eyed Peas, Pink, Brittney Spears, Katie Perry and Lady Gaga all have several tracks on each of those lists.
While sitting by the pool, I could listen to Kenny all day.

Chesney, that is. Not Kenny G (I don’t want you to be confused with the Sunny 99.1/KVIL reference earlier. Kenny Chesney has a song called, “The Life.” Download it. You won’t be sorry. I LOVE it!
What are YOU listening to?

1 comments:
Hey! Love the blog!!!! I need to find out some of your good mixes and copy the song choices :)
Post a Comment