Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Challenge Two–Spill Your Purse.

I am not much of a purse person.  Having a fancy, expensive purse has never really made sense to me.  I prefer a something small to hold the ‘essentials'.’  Although, I haven’t carried anything small since Addison was born.  Recently, I have bought a couple super cute big bags from Charming Charlie, but then Addison may spill, drool or wipe snot on it.

So, here is what I am currently toting my stuff around in for the summer…

DSCN0756

Lovely, right?  Maybe not, but it is practical for me.  The backpack aspect makes it much easier to balance with a baby in the other arm.  (I realize backpack purses were only cool in 7th grade and I don’t care.)

Upon spilling everything out, here is what I found…

DSCN0758

Addison’s bag was first.  I’ll get to that in a minute.  My wallet, cell phone, a baby spoon, Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt gift card (we may or may not have just made a trip there), lip gloss, a hair tie, a pen, my running watch and glasses.Thrilling, right?  This bag is easy for me to just head to the grocery store or the gym.

DSCN0759

Here is Addison’s bag.  I have a super cute diaper bag that I really like, but turns out I’m not much for carrying around a ton of baby stuff.  What’s the point?  I bought this bag from a 31 vendor at school.  I love their stuff!  And this is perfect for us.  Inside, I have a few diapers, a bottle, and her dinner of yogurt, sweet potatoes, black beans and apple sauce.  (She had dinner at Villa Sport tonight.)  It is super easy to pull out and hand over to the sitter at church nursery or  at the gym.  Plus, this fits in my oh-so-stylish Adidas backpack perfectly.

Man, I am afraid this blogging challenge may make me realize I need to jazz up my life a bit.  Can you say bor-ing??

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Regina said...

Ha! I just bought a diaper bag from my31 in that same print! So adorable!

Jalei & Lane said...

I just bought a few things from MY31. I'm using one of their utility totes for a diaper bag when the baby gets here.

Matthew and Bailey Walkup said...

I just joined your challenge!!!Have to take pictures of my purse in the morning!!