Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beautiful Day for Bluebonnets!

This past weekend, Jimmy had to work on Saturday-day.  Addison and I spent the morning at mom and dad’s house, after a long run that morning.

Dad introduced her to a new realm of toys…

DSCN0024DSCN0026DSCN0028

Later that day, mom and I took her to get her pictures taken in the bluebonnets.  The weather was perfect!

Get ready for a picture heavy post…

DSCN0029DSCN0030

I got a new camera this week and I was excited to try it out!

DSCN0036

DSCN0037

DSCN0038

DSCN0040

She did so great, but would hardly look at the camera because she was so busy figuring out the flowers!

DSCN0043

DSCN0050

DSCN0051

DSCN0052

DSCN0054

DSCN0056DSCN0061DSCN0067

Saturday was also her 10 month birthday!!!  I have so loved taking her picture each month, but this was literally the best I got this time!

DSCN0089

This girl is on the move and won’t sit still for anyone!

0 comments: