Its been hot, hot, hot here each afternoon! Yesterday, I convinced Jimmy to blow up Addison’s baby pool for us!
She loved the real pool over spring break, so I knew this would be a hit!
Except, this time, the water was freezing! She didn’t last too long.
Once the weather gets even hotter and the pool water gets a bit warmer, I’m sure she will love this mini pool, too!
Layla is pretty excited that we are outside more, too! Our sprinkler system is broken, so Jimmy has to use the old fashioned sprinkler.
Layla loves, loves, loves chasing the water and ‘eating’ it!
We cannot wait for summer! Everyday will be spent doing fun things like this together!

1 comments:
Ya, E & I always make a trip out to the pool to feel the water. One of these days it will actually be warm enough to swim!
Post a Comment