Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

Addison’s first Easter was wonderful!

We have such a good baby!  She skipped one of her naps on Sunday, so she could be a part of the fun all morning, but was still so perfect all day long!

 addison

At church, we had an Easter brunch before the service started.  Even though she looked a bit naughty in this picture, this is her “I’m so excited!” face!

addisoncrazy

I knew we had to get our family picture done as soon as we could.  I did not want another opportunity to go by without us getting a picture together!

familyeaster2 familyeaster

We did not get her an Easter basket this year.

Easter 006

I decided to wait until next year, when she can run around and find the eggs.

 Easter 008

Empty plastic photo props were cool enough for her!

Easter 013

 Easter 017 Easter 021 Easter 025 Easter 030

After her nap, we let her swim in her new pool at mom and dad’s house.  As I’ve said before, she loves the water!

Easter 033

“Ooooohhh!  I found a ball!”

Easter 035 Easter 039

It was just a perfect day!  Perfect weather, family, great food, wine and relaxation!

Easter 040

We are really blessed!

Happy Easter!

1 comments:

Regina said...

Glad you had a happy Easter! Beautiful family!