Did you watch it?? Oh man, I did and I loved every minute of it! Ok, not every minute, a lot of the ceremony was quite boring, but it was so exciting!

She is stunning!! So classy and beautiful! I LOVE her dress!

I never realized how bald Prince William is. Maybe he should follow the lead of Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney and never take his hat off. He looks much better with a hat on.
It was just after ceremony that Addison woke up. She came in and watched the rest of the wedding coverage with me, until I had to take her to her babysitter’s house.

She loved it! Can you tell she is watching them ride off in their carriage in the picture below? (Not the best quality, it was taken with my phone.)
They announced William and Kate would have their kiss at 7:25. Several teacher friends met in my classroom and we watched it on my projector together! So much fun!!
Yea! It was so exciting and something I will definitely remember! In the morning, I even spent time watching clips and videos with my class. They asked all sorts of questions about the couple and were thrilled because this is “A Real-Life-Fairy-Tale!” One of the girls wanted to know if they had to kiss short because they were on tv or if it’s the rules. Another girl wanted to know how they already had kids (talking about the flower girls), if they just got married. One of my boys said she was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen!
A few of my boys were just excited because David Beckham was there.
Then, we took a few minutes to laugh at the ridiculous hats…

One of my kids asked, “Does she think she is a unicorn?”


Maybe, as Americans, we will never understand how this looks good…



0 comments:
Post a Comment