Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Its My Birthday!!!

On April 18, I turned 28.  What?  Not really sure when that happened.  I’m not really sure how Jimmy and I have been married for almost 4 years and how we have an almost one year old either.  (Sigh)  I digress….

DSCN0250

On Sunday, we went to mom and dad’s for lunch after church.  We had a yummy lunch and a great afternoon before we went back to church for Jimmy to teach Financial Peace.

DSCN0253

DSCN0254

After FPU, we ventured out to our favorite Sno Cone place because I heard it may be open…it was!!

DSCN0256

DSCN0259DSCN0261

This was like a dream come true!!  I wish everyone could see how much Addison LOVED this Sno Cone! 

DSCN0267

DSCN0268

Of course she loved it, I had at least one each week I was pregnant!

DSCN0269

Here she is squealing for more because Jimmy wasn’t feeding her fast enough!

DSCN0271DSCN0278

On Monday, my kids were so sweet to me at school!  Everyone made me a card and brought me a bouquet of flowers.

DSCN0279

Monday  night, we went to Goose’s Acre (a restaurant on the Waterway) for their running club!  If you run the path (about 3 1/2 miles), they give you free pasta, salad and beer!  Not a bad deal!

DSCN0282

Excuse the way we look!  It was about 85 degrees this night, running in that heat was hard!

DSCN0283

Addison is becoming such a ham!  She knows when she is funny these days!

DSCN0288

For my birthday dinner, the three of us went to Bennihanna’s!  YUM!

DSCN0294

I signed us up for their Birthday Club awhile ago.  They will email a $30 gift certificate to you on your birthday!

DSCN0292

DSCN0296

Addison was so good!  She loved watching the cook!

DSCN0301

We had a Groupon for Cold Stone, so we went for dessert!

DSCN0305DSCN0307DSCN0308

Wednesday was Addison’s 46 week picture day!  This is one of the best I got…

DSCN0315

She is a mover and a shaker these days.  She is always so curious about the world around her and wants to go, go, go!

It was another great birthday! 

This year is going to be a GREAT one!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Happy Birthday! I'm going to sign up for that Bennihanna's email. That's a great deal!