Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arlington Shower Weekend!

This weekend, mom and I went to Arlington for my first baby shower!  It was a wonderful weekend that can be summed up into one big word…Blessed!

 SDC15947

Kasey, Aunt Lori, Lauren, Mom, Mucka and I went to breakfast together on Saturday morning!  Lauren wasn’t able to come to the shower so, this was a great chance for all of us to catch up!

SDC15948

Saturday afternoon, I really wanted to drive by SnoHut just to see if it was open…Yes!  It sure was and I was happy!

We made it to the shower!  Vicky held the shower at The Melting Pot and it was perfect!

SDC15951

This is a bright picture, but notice that all of the white/light pink roses are baby clothes!

SDC15953 SDC15954

Aunt Lori, Mucka, Kasey, mom and I for a quick picture between bites!

SDC15956 

I opened so many wonderful gifts!

 SDC15961

One of the cutest gifts….a Beach Girl teddy bear from Build-a-Bear!  We love it!

SDC15963 SDC15965 SDC15969 SDC15970 SDC15971 SDC15973

What a wonderful day this was!  We came back on Saturday night and spent all of Sunday sorting through our new goodies!

SDC15976

Jimmy put together our new Bob jogging stroller from the Geislers!  This is one awesome stroller!! 

We cannot believe there are only 10 weeks until we get to meet Baby Addison!  Holy cow!

Thank you to everyone who came to the shower!  I’ll say it again, we are so BLESSED!

0 comments: