Hello! I am posting this today and asking for your prayers! My college roommate, Bailey is only about 4 days ahead of me with her pregnancy. Last December, when she went in for the ever exciting ultrasound to find out the sex of her baby, the doctors told her she is not having one baby, but having twin boys! Not only that, but there were also some problems and she was put on strict bed-rest. They were not sure how long she was going to be able to keep the babies, and I think she went a lot longer than they thought she would!
Well, this Friday, she started having contractions. They stopped on their own, but for other reasons, they did an emergency c-section on Saturday. Bailey would have been just 26 weeks pregnant on Sunday!
So, I am asking you to pray for her tiny boys!
This is Benjamin Ray. He was born weighing 2 pounds, 2 ounces and 13 inches long! From what I understand, he is having some troubles and really needs prayer!
This is Jack Harrison. He was born weighing 1 pound, 11 ounces (I think) and just over 11 inches long. He seems to be more stable than his brother.
You can read more about the Walkup boys on Matt and Bailey's blog!She has the specifics and of course, more pictures!
Thanks!

2 comments:
awww, bless their hearts. thanks for sharing the story. we'll definitely keep them in our prayers!
Thanks for posting the button, if you'd go to my blog and link up, that way we'd have a place for Bailey and Matt to be able to see everyone praying for them. Ben really needs it right now. Here's the link:
http://ericandmistynewsome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment