Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Spring Break? We are getting so much done around the house, its a great feeling!
We have been really working on Addison’s room and have come along way in a few days! We are trying to decide what to do with the walls right now – probably shelving of some sort, but here is the room so far…
The bow holder I made a few weeks ago…already useful!
Ok, check out this closet (and these clothes only go up to 9 months! Everything that is bigger than 12 months is in a rubber maid!) Before you think we are nuts, we have been very blessed with clothes! A church friend gave us a bunch of clothes a few weeks ago. Then, I was lucky enough to meet a lady through school who was needing to get rid of her granddaughter’s baby clothes and shoes! Of course we raided their enormous collection of clothes and made out pretty good! Nothing in this closet has been full price! It was either given to us, bought second hand or bought on clearance! (It doesn’t seem so bad now, right?!)
Since we got so many shoes from my school friend, I had to buy shelves to keep them on!
An up-close picture of the gorgeous bedding!
Her little step stool I made!
The dresser and the mirror…I found this mirror on clearance at WalMart for $7!
And here is her stash of clothes and shoes for 12 months and older!
This is why I was meant to have a girl…so much fun!

3 comments:
Oh wow! Looks like you are ready to go. I think I will make one of those bow holders too. Right now I have them all in a bag.
Her room looks great! I love the bedding...so cute!!
beautiful nursery! you did such a great job with everything!! :)
Post a Comment