We had a fabulous weekend!
Friday started with a nice sleep in and a lazy morning. I love not having anything ‘real’ to do besides running errands. On Saturday, I went for a run and Jimmy got to hang out with his brother. Then, Saturday night, we went to dinner with Jimmy’s mom and her husband and my parents. It was a nice evening, but I forgot my camera!
Sunday was a wonderful day! Before church, we were surprised by Kelly, Jay and all the girls! So exciting!
They came over to mom and dad’s for Easter lunch!
Kylie was probably the best Wii tennis player I have seen!
Makailyn and Jimmy
Saibree and Kasey
Little Maya did not rest all day!
Jimmy and I enjoying the beautiful weather! This will be my 31 week picture!
Everyone played so hard all day long!
Except Raegan, who slept like this all afternoon!
By the end of the day, everyone was beat.
Next year will be even more fun with baby Addison in the mix!

2 comments:
You are so good to still be running this far along!
That's awesome you've stayed so fit during your pregnancy! you'll be my inspiration when I get pregnant again!! :)
Post a Comment