Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

We have a name!!!!

After months of name ideas, and hours of playing on baby name websites, we have finally decided on the name….

Addison Lynne

 SDC15749

Even though it was hard for me to give up on a ‘K’ name, this was Jimmy’s all time favorite.  I loved it once he mentioned it, but I was stuck on Kayden. 

When I told him I really liked Addison, he said, “I have been so worried you wouldn’t like it because its what I have already been calling her.”  So, that pretty much sealed the deal.  We bought this passi this weekend.  When we were at Michael’s the other day, I found a wooden stool.  I am trying to paint it with her room colors.  I have never really painted anything before so, this is a little sketchy.  (I am aware the ‘N’ is way off.)

SDC15746

I’ll post a picture once it is finished.  For now, Addison’s stool sits half way finished on our kitchen table.

SDC15748

I am so happy we finally have a name!  Things are starting to get fun and exciting!!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Perfect! I love the name & now things will start getting more real for you guys!