Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Showered With Love

This past weekend, ladies from church threw a wonderful shower for me and baby Addison!  Everything was so perfect and coordinated with her room colors!

There are a bunch of pictures!  Here we go…

The wonderful hostesses and I with the cake!

 SDC16222

Just some of the delicious food!

SDC16223

A close-up of the cake!  It was half chocolate with raspberry filling and half vanilla with lemon filling!  YUM!

SDC16225

Kasey even came in town again!

SDC16226

Kasey, mom and I before the shower started!

SDC16227

One of the gifts from mom…a pink and brown hospital gown!  Who wants to wear the nasty blue one they provide?! 

SDC16232 

People were too nervous to cut the beautiful cake!

SDC16243

Some decorations and party favors….

SDC16244

 SDC16247

After the shower, I came home and we unloaded everything!  Layla just want to make sure we know she is still #1.

SDC16254

Saturday night, we went to the Astros game with my school!  It was a hot, hot, hot night, but at least we were in the shade!

SDC16255

Dad, mom, Kasey and her friend, Tim!

SDC16256

Jimmy and I after the game.

SDC16259

Sunday afternoon, we ran a bunch of errands!  While we were out and about, I found this cute little dress to bring Addison home in! 

SDC16267

I think we can say her room is finally done!!  Jimmy put up the shelves, I put together the mobile and put up the lamp.

SDC16268 SDC16269

I took this picture of the pink rose when I was in 3rd grade at Miller Elementary for a photography competition!  I had to hang it because it matches so perfectly!

SDC16270 SDC16271 SDC16272

All we need is baby!

Here is my 34 week picture!  We’re getting close!

SDC16277

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That cake sounds delicious! Nothing better than chocolate & raspberry. And her room is darling.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute and I love the nursery!!

Melissa said...

Hey Kelley! I just found your blog and love looking at all the pictures of Addison's room! You look amazing for 34 weeks!! We really can't wait to get together with you guys...lets set something up soon!