This past weekend was the opposite of restful! We could not have fit one more thing into any of the days! Friday night, I had my school’s annual fundraiser. They ask that teachers volunteer for at least 30 minutes. Its actually a lot of fun and I don’t mind working it – plus, we raised more money than ever this year!
On Saturday morning, Jimmy’s bank participated in a 5K so, dad and I ran it. I was not in it to win it this time and I came in my slowest time ever, but it was great! I am still running-ish, but this was definitely my last race before baby.
On Saturday, we went to one of my students’ football games, picked out shelves at Target, bought a bunch of new landscaping for our yard and went to a Progressive Dinner with our church group. I really think I was too exhausted to remember to take pictures at any of the events! We did get this one before we left for dinner. I am nearly 32 weeks pregnant! WOW!
Sunday was spent at church, picking up the shelves we found on Sunday, landscaping the yard, putting the shelves together, cleaning out Addison’s room and organizing stuff onto the shelves and getting in bed early!
I can’t believe how much we did this weekend and I need a nap! Thankfully, this weekend, we are heading to New B for my birthday! We are both taking Monday off and both really looking forward to some rest!

0 comments:
Post a Comment