So, I just signed up for The Houston (Half) Marathon!! The big race is on January 17, 2010! I am so very excited I have committed to run it! For the past few years, my sister, Kasey, and I have been saying we should run it, but we never actually do it.
This year, I found a training group in The Woodlands that I have joined. The group meets every Saturday morning from last weekend until the run. Thats 28 Saturdays of not sleeping in, but I am excited! Kasey is going to train for the race in Nacogdoches, but run the half marathon in Houston also! This is a big commitment and takes a lot of planning, but I think we can do it! I will try to post how the training and running is going...only 6 months to go!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
13.1
Posted by Kelley and Addison at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very cool!!
That's awesome! You work out a ton!
Good luck!
OH, I meant to tell you. I was at my mom's last wknd looking thru old pictures trying to convince myself that Kelly looks like my baby pictures. Anyway, I found a pic from JH, and you were in it. It was me, you, Eric something, Jennifer Pinckley, and I can't remember who else. Hilarious!
Post a Comment