Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our kids...

So, a lot of the blogs I read are of people my age, or older with kids. Its great to read all about and look at pictures of the cute kids! I know I will do the same thing when we have kids, but since that won't be anytime soon, my kids are our puppies!! Layla will be three this Friday and Maya is barely 5 months old. They are so much fun and bring us so much joy and laughter. It has been great having the dogs with me this summer! They love to play first thing in the morning when I am working out. As soon as I get home from teaching swim lessons, they know its nap time and we all curl up on the couch to watch Regis and Kelly and The View that I recorded.

I have always been an animal lover, but Jimmy, not so much. After living with a dog for almost a year, they have won him over! They are so excited to see him when he comes home and I know he loves it. Since it has been somewhat uneventful around the Davis house lately and I have nothing else to blog about, here are some pictures of our kids!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "kids" are so cute! :)

Regina said...

Hi Kelley! Don't worry, I was seriously the exact same way with my dog before I had the baby. Kinda still am.