So, we have been back for a week now. I should have posted a blog awhile ago, but we have not had internet and well, I have actually been busy. I am teaching swimming lessons this summer. Not too exciting, but it gives me something to do.
Our trip to the Riviera Maya was awesome! The resort was beautiful and the beach was so nice! My favorite part was just laying on the beach, not doing anything, except having a pina colada or mud slide. :)





Jimmy is pumped because he got to go scuba diving twice. The second time they went diving, they dove in what is called a cenote. A cenote is a sink hole in the ocean basically. So, they really went cave diving. The less brave people in our group had the opportunity to jump in and swim in a cenote, but more above water. It reminded me of The Natural Bridge Caverns in New Braunfels. 

We made it to Cozumel on Monday to meet up with Kelly and J. It was a lot of fun getting to hang out with them one more time before they head for Cali. 
We went shopping in Playa del Carmen and I got to hold a monkey! It was awesome! The next day, Jimmy and I ran into a few other animals as well! We wanted to check out other beaches so, we went to Playa Mamitas. Turns out, our was just as fabulous!


Here are some other pictures of our beautiful beach. Jimmy is an awesome photographer!




We are already talking about where we should go on vacation next year. We are tossing around the idea of flying to California to meet up with friends, then take a cruise out of Las Vegas. There has also been the thought of going to St. Lucia, Zihuatenejo or somewhere else we have never been. Any ideas????


5 comments:
Wow! I don't think any ideas I have for your anniversary could beat your recent trip! There's a hotel ZaZa in the arts district you could stay at. Maybe do the whole pampering thing. We just went to Galveston for the day. I know, not too exciting! Let me know what yall decide:)
ok...we obviously wouldn't take a cruise out of las vegas....i meant LA!!!
I am so excited that you like Emily Giffin too! I thought Baby Proof was not the greatest. What did you think of Love the One You're With?? I will definitely check out your recommendation.
Also, have you been to her website? There are a ton of photos and stuff.
Sorry for the comment overload, but here are some local trips I want to take. You could always think about one of these:
http://www.innonlakegranbury.com/
http://www.juniperhillsfarm.com/
Post a Comment