Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend!

What a fun weekend!! On the morning of the 4th, we walked in The Woodlands 4th of July Parade with our church. It was so blazing hot, but it was a lot of fun! Here is a video of our band, just at the end of the parade!

4th of July is also Layla's birthday!! I put a hat on her and tried to have fun, but I think she hated me for it! Shes so cute!
Some family friends of ours have a 4th of July party every year and it gets bigger each year! At the end of the night, they impressed us all with an awesome fireworks show! Jimmy couldn't believe we were in a neighborhood watching these fireworks because they were awesome! I have attached some pictures and video of our fun night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you guys look like you had a way more exciting 4th of July than we did. And Layla looks so cute in her hat!!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Great pictures!! Layla looks like she is thrilled.

Regina said...

So so fun! Gotta love the 4th!! And I see you have an anniversary coming up...YEA!!