Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Yesterday, July 21, was our 1 year anniversary! I will post pictures of our super fun river trip later, but first, I just wanted to relive the wedding! (I miss it!!)

The girls

The guys

Careful not to see each other!

Having fun before the ceremony!Me and dad

The ceremonyFirst kissWho is the boss here?Gorgeous flowers!Me and the boysDancing! This night was so much fun!!Trying to sneak a peek before we leftJimmy is crazy!On our way out...
This past year was so much fun! Of course, there were ups and downs and we are still learning more about each other everyday, but it was awesome! I still cannot believe we have been married a whole year!! My grandma said the first year is the hardest so the next 49 should be no problem!




2 comments:

Debbie said...

beautiful pictures! it flies by so quickly...just have fun! :)

Jalei & Lane said...

Very pretty! Where did yall get married?