Awhile back, I was 'tagged' by Katie with the Honest Scrap Award. I don't really know how much of an award this was because now I have to come up with things about myself. I have really put it off, but since not too many exciting things have happened to us recently, I have to find something to blog about.
So, here's the deal...
1. Choose some blogs you love
2. Show the 'winners' on your blog with a link to their website
3. List some honest things about yourself. (The original post said 10 honest things, but I may not come up with that many. Or I may come up with more...who knows.)
Here are a few things about me.........
1. I think Texas is the BEST place to live. We don't have earthquakes, only a few possible tornadoes, slight chance of the hurricanes and its not too terribly cold. (I hate the cold weather. I really hate it when its too cold to walk because your toes hurt.)
2. I used to bite my nails. It took forever to break the habit. Actually, I am still trying to break it, but doing a pretty good job.
3. When I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut, but I have always been afraid of heights. The thing that changed my mind was the scene in Apollo 13 when the astronauts have to walk across the super high bridge to get from the elevator into the shuttle. I could never make that walk.
4. I constantly twirl my hair. I kinda annoy myself with this habit.
5. I want to get my Master's, but I want someone else to pay for it. We will never be in debt.
6. I cannot wait to have kids! As much as we are excited for that next step, we LOVE our life now! I also want our baby to be the first baptised in the new Joyful Life building!
7. I workout about 6 days a week. I secretly want to be Jillian Michaels (trainer from the Biggest Loser)
8. I have the best parents in the world! They have taught Kasey and I everything we need to know about money, God, family, Love, you name it! They paid for our whole college so, we didn't leave school with any debt! Also, we went on a family vacation every summer! That was fabulous!
9. Most of the friends we get close to has moved or is planning on it. (Seriously, ask me about that later)
10. I think the perfect place to be is on a breezy beach, maybe getting a massage, drinking a pina colada.
11. Jimmy is the perfect husband for me! I could write on and on about that, but to sum it up...I am so proud how he has taken control of the finances and put us on an awesome path, he doesn't watch ESPN, he helps with the laundry, dishes, cooking, making the bed, everything, he puts up with all the picture taking, he is wanting us to start eating healthy, he works out with me, he loves the dogs and he says "I love you" lots throughout the day.
12. I can look back on the last 4 years and see how God has laid everything out so perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing!
Ok, that was fun! I am 'tagging' Chelsea, Regina, Jalei, Bailey and Wendi.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Honestly
Posted by Kelley and Addison at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment