Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day! Our Valentine's Day technically started on Friday, when Jimmy brought me flowers at work! I loved it! I am not a super huge fan of flowers, but I love it when he comes up to visit at school! We took this picture for our day 44 of our 365 in 2009 project!
On Saturday morning, Jimmy had to open his branch, but that was ok because I slept in!! Then, as soon as I realized it was 10:00, I logged onto the computer and bought us Kenny Chesney tickets!! He is coming to the Woodlands Pavilion on May 3!! We cannot wait! It was our Valentine gift to each other!

That afternoon, we headed into Old Town Spring, in search of a winery we read about. We had such a fun afternoon! We found a ton of great shops, a great BBQ place, the winery we read about and a cute pet boutique that was hosting their monthly 'yappy hour.'
After Old Town Spring, we came home, watched Fireproof and enjoyed some wine! If you haven't seen that movie yet, we recommend it! Of course, there are a few cheesy parts, but all in all, it was a good movie!
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I've heard about that Fireproof movie. My mother-in-law says the wife reminds her of me. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, so I guess I'll have to check it out.

Regina said...

I want to see that movie! I have heard good things. Glad yall had fun!!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Cute pictures!! It looks like fun. I'm sorry I never did the Honesty Scrap. I was SO busy last week (work related stuff), and I just never did it. Then I thought maybe it was too late, plus I had just done that 25 things about me...

Debbie said...

you guys are adorable!! :)