Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Home Away From Home.

I have been meaning to post pictures of my classroom for about three weeks now. Here it is! Doesn't it look like a fun place to be?! For those of you who don't know, I teach PPCD (Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities). I have two aides who spend the day with me and we have such a good time!

From left to right, this is our library, housekeeping center and puzzle center. In the foreground, this is our everything table - we do our work, playdough, snacks and paintings here!
A shot from the door looking in.
Our housekeeping center is on the far left, then puzzles.
Here is our computer center, circle time area (with the orange walls) and blocks center.

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

It takes a special person to teach PPCD. My 1st year, I had the classroom next to PPCD. At times it got a little crazy. My kids were like, "what's that banging?"

ChelseaSalomone said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Your classroom looks great!!