Alright, for the four of you who read my blog, we are ok! Its been a pretty hectic week! Jimmy and I still do not have power. This is day 6 without electricity. Our neighbors are nice enough to let us use their generator to power up our fridge. People in our area are slowly starting to get power back, my parents got power back on Tuesday.
Our schools are closed until Monday, as of now. They are supposed to give us another update on that this Friday. When Hurricane Rita came through, CISD missed 4 days of class and they did not have to make it up. Lets hope its the same way for this storm! None of us want to be going to school in July!!
Since most stores and gas stations aren't open yet, the lines for gas are outrageous! Some of them are over one mile long!
I am trying to think of all the crazy things happening here. I will post more later!
Jimmy, dad and I cleaning their driveway after the storm.

4 comments:
I'm glad you guys are safe. That is kinda funny how the rocks stayed put!
I added a little dictionary to my right side bar for ya :)
Hi Kelly,
Katie's mom here. Please say "hi" to your Mom and Dad for me.
Patty
These pictures look like ours! I heard about the gas situation & am pretty worried. We will definitely fill up outside of the area on our way back!
Post a Comment