If you read my last post, you know my computer was quickly losing battery as I typed. It officially died about 30 minutes after I pressed 'publish.'
The first night of computer shopping, we went to Best Buy, the sales guy tried to talk us into a Mac. We decided to head to the Apple store and see if they had anything else to share with us. Too bad we got the worst sales man ever. The guy could not even work the thing, but kept telling us how great it was.
Fast forward about four days, two Best Buy trips and a ton of PC research later...Jimmy and I decided to get a PC, just didn't know exactly which one. We went back to Best Buy with the "we will leave with a computer today" attitude and then we met Steven. Imagine the nicest person, smartest computer guy and best sales man (without being pushy and annoying). Steven helped us find the perfect PC, then I asked about a Mac. He showed us the Mac Book Pros, everything they could do and compared costs with the PC we had picked out. Even better, he honored my teacher discount that Apple offers. Turns out, the Mac Book Pro was only about $100 more than the PC would have been and it has more programs already included. Of course, Mac is a bit different than PC operating system. We have only had it for two days and we are still adjusting.
Plus, there is one other problem. I cannot use Windows Live Writer to do my blog! I am using Blogger right now and its not the same as the Live Writer.
Does anyone out there use a Mac? What do you do for your blog? Help, please!
I am looking online for tips. Hopefully, I can find something wonderful.
Other than that, these past few days, we have been at Villa to swim each day, hanging out with mom and dad, playing on Pinterest (OMG, I am addicted) and getting ready for our big trip! Jimmy and I are going on a fabulous vacation and leaving Addison with mom and dad. When we booked the trip several months ago, I thought it would be no big deal, but I am going to really miss that girl!!! I can't even think about going back to work and not having her with me each day!

2 comments:
Pictures please!!!
Mom just said pictures please....not anonymous....that would be creepy!!!
Post a Comment