Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Challenge Seven–Best of The Blogs

Besides stalking my friends and reading their blogs daily via Google Reader, I have a few other blogs that I love to read and visit each day.  I have recently discovered the wonderful world of Kindergarten Blogs!  I have found so many amazing ideas on these websites. 

Here are a few of my favorite Kindergarten Blogs…

First Grader At Last -  http://firstgraderatlast.blogspot.com/

Frogs, Bees & Under the Seas - http://frogsbeesundertheseas.blogspot.com/

Chalk Talk - http://larremoreteachertips.blogspot.com/

Education Cubes (I need to order these!) - http://www.educationcubes.com/

Ladybug’s Teacher Files - http://ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Jump’s Class - http://mrsjumpsclass.blogspot.com/

I love these for recipes

Green Lite Bites - http://greenlitebites.com/

Crockpot 365 - http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

And I am currently following this story of a Kindergarten Girl recently diagnosed with cancer.  Jimmy wonders why I keep up with people like this, that I don’t know, but I can’t help it.

http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/

I can’t wait to read what you al visit the most!

My computer’s battery is dying and pretty much almost dead.  The power cord isn’t working either.  Ugh!  so frustrating!  I guess I know what I will really be spending my $100 on!!  If I don’t post for a few days, its because I have no computer.  Bummer.

1 comments:

Lorie&Shane said...

So I started looking at some of the kinder blogs you posted and now I can't stop! I love getting new ideas. I might need to start some of the stuff now if I want it ready for the year! Thanks so much!