Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Long Lost Blog

Hello out there, to all of you who used to read this blog.

As you know from my previous post, we have a new computer. We jumped on the Mac wagon. Jimmy LOVES this thing. Me? Well...I'm still getting used to it. I have not updated the blog in awhile because blogger is ridiculously slow and the Mac isn't compatible with Windows Live Writer (which I LOVE).
Mac has come out with a new operating system and what they offer now for blogging won't work in a few short weeks. After a few pleads to the Facebook community, I may have found a solution to my blogging problem. I have been advised to use wordpress. I have never used that program before. Today, during Addison's nap, I plan to watch the tutorials and create a hopefully fabulous blog. However, that means I will need to change our blog name and site, which I am sad about. I have had this one for about three years!
I have a lot to share! The summer is winding down and I am getting a bit depressed about leaving Addison. We had the most wonderful time away in Maui, we made a quick trip to our second favorite place, New Braunfels, my parents celebrated 30 years together and Addison is just wonderful. See...I have so much to say!
Please don't give up on me. Stay tuned for a new blog from the Davis Diaries.

1 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I am so sad to hear about Macs and Blogger... we have actually been thinking about getting a Mac in the next couple of months, and I definitely do not want to have to change my entire blog over. HOWEVER- I have heard nothing but great things about Word Press & I think the blogs created in it look awesome.