This weekend was Awe.Some. At least I thought it was awesome. Jimmy likes a weekend where we can get more things accomplished. These past few days have been packed with fun.
On Saturday, we went to Jonah’s 3rd Birthday party! We got there late because Addison was sleeping, but neither of them knew any different.
Look how cute they are! We think this is a good one to show at their wedding slide show!
Even though it was late in the afternoon, we headed to Old Town Spring to a winery we really enjoy. Instead of having wine there, we just bought a few bottles and came home. It was still nice to enjoy more time outside though.
After church today, we went to Rico’s with mom, dad and Kasey! I love sitting outside to eat, especially when we all order a margarita!
Addison was a champ all day! She is so much fun and is such a ‘go with the flow’ type baby.
She had her first tastes of soft serve ice cream after lunch!
Can you tell how much she LOVED it??
Really loved it!
(Shocking, i know.)
I was excited this morning to put these bloomers on her! They finally fit!
It was a long day at church and lunch!
We met Paul and Leigh Ann at another restaurant near our house for maybe another margarita.
It was just too beautiful to not enjoy all the time outside!
I love a laid back weekend like this one was! Next weekend, we are heading to Arlington for the Cowtown Half Marathon!!

3 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend! We are living the weather too!! Good luck next weekend... I am a liitke jealous that I can't do it!
Nothing is better than spending a weekend with food, friend & family. I love seeing pictures of Addison. She has the happiest little smile!
Sounds great!! Have fun in your marathon next weekend.
Post a Comment