Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Big Bow!

Through a friend's Facebook, I came across this blog...
They have a little girl who just turned four months old. She has blogged about Maddie since she was born, just like I do about Addison. Just about enjoing their life with their little family.
Last week, their Maddie died unexpectedly, while at the babysitter's.
Today is Maddie's funeral.
Her mom, Kellie, blogged this week and asked everyone to put their babies in a 'big bow' today since Maddie loved big bows.
I cannot even begin to fathom what they are going through. My heart breaks for this couple everytime I think about their baby. I don't understand why we are blessed with such a happy, healthy baby when others suffer unimaginable tragedy.
Since reading their blog, I cannot stop thinking about them. Before you go read what she has written, grab a Kleenx, you will need it.
Pray for this family and their sweet baby girl, Maddie.
And hug your baby lots and lots today!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

My heart goes out to that family. I went & read their blog & bawled the whole way through. That is any parent's nightmare.