It started getting COLD last week! I mean, bitterly cold. We didn’t even take our Kindergarteners to recess. You know its cold when we would rather keep them inside!
By Thursday morning, there was talk of us possibly not having school on Friday! Everyone was pretty excited, but our Superintendent has said several times that he would not cancel school, unless absolutely necessary.
By Thursday afternoon, we got the word…Due to the expected 3-5” of snow, we will not have school on Friday! Woo Hoo!
I had visions of picture opportunities in my head with Addison in the snow! She got this snow suit for Christmas and now she gets to wear it! I can’t tell you how disappointed we were on Friday morning. We looked outside and saw…nothing! Not a thing. Our deck and chairs were pretty icy. From what I hear the roads were bad in the morning, but that is it. Bummer.
We still had a fun morning together though!
Addison cracks herself up with this new look…
She will stare us down, then laugh at herself!
This weekend, we lowered her crib! Baby girl is so busy! As of this weekend, she has pulled herself up several times!
On Superbowl Sunday, mom, dad, Addison and I went for a long walk before the game. Addison loves, loves to be outside, but sometimes gets an attitude in her stroller…
After hearing so much whining, I pulled her out and we walked together!
It ended up being a GREAT weekend with gorgeous weather!
I really hope this beautiful weather sticks around! I just signed up for the Cowtown Half Marathon in Ft. Worth at the end of the month and really need to spend some time running to get ready for it!

1 comments:
Love the update! We were so disappointed in the lack of snow too! Addison is cute as ever... Love her stare down! It was so fun running into you yesterday! I did the cowtown a couple years ago... You will enjoy it!
Post a Comment