I am desperately trying my best to update this thing more often! I wish I could spend more time on it, but whenever I am online, it is normally through my phone. I wonder if there is a blog app for android?!
Anyway…our sweet girl is getting bigger by the day! I am so glad I have done these pictures every week!
We take a quick picture every Wednesday morning. It makes getting out the door a bit hectic. I would wait to take the picture when we got home, but there is no guarantee she will be in the cute outfit when I pick her up.
Last weekend, we took Friday and Monday off and went to Wurstfest in New Braunfels with mom and dad.
(Can you see Addison’s leg warmers?? Don’t you love them?)
We had a great time and ate too much wonderfully fatty foods!
As of today, we have a 5 month old! Holy cow! Part of it feels like it flew by and part of me feels like it has gone slowly!
She finally rolled over from her back to her belly today and she also tried green peas for the first time! I just made peas, then blended them up. She loved them! Check out her face!
We only have three weeks of school, then we get a full week off for Thanksgiving! Jimmy is taking that week off, my grandparents are coming in town and Addison is getting baptized! I should have a lot to blog about in the coming weeks!
Happy Fall!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment