Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

I love Fall!

 

We are really loving the gorgeous fall weather lately!  Last Saturday was all about spending tome outside!

Dad and I ran in the Ten for Texas, ten mile run!  I had not run more than 6 miles since March, but I did it!  Jimmy, Addison and Mom came out to cheer us on!  

   SDC17532 SDC17533

I snuck off the path to say a quick HI to Jimmy and baby!

SDC17534 SDC17536

Dad and I finished in 1 hour, 40 minutes!  I have definitely slowed down since Addison, but at least I didn’t stop!!

SDC17537 SDC17540

Later that afternoon, we went to a local pumpkin patch!

SDC17571SDC17564SDC17595

There was a real kangaroo hopping around the pumpkins!!!

SDC17541 SDC17544SDC17586

 SDC17548 SDC17549

SDC17563

I almost wish this gorgeous weather would stick around all the time! 

Hope you are all enjoying fall also!!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I can't believe you ran 10 miles with out stopping! I'm going to do a 6 mile race & have no intentions of running the whole time. That last picture of A is so cute!