Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly is AWESOME!

After every vacation, I go to shutterfly and make a cool photo book! They are great and we love looking through them from time to time. I always get cool Christmas presents from their site also!
For those of you who know me at all, you know I am always on the hunt for the best deal (thank you, Dave Ramsey)! I try not to pay full price for things and find a coupon or wait until something is on sale.
Well, this year, shutterfly is doing something awesome for Bloggers! All I have to do is blog about how great shutterfly is and I get 50 FREE Christmas cards!! And to think, I almost paid $40 for some yesterday?!? Once we get our Christmas pictures back, I plan on uploading them to Shutterfly and ordering our cards! You should too! Here are a few fun links:

Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

wall calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

If you want to try this blogger deal also, go to http://blog.shutterfly.com

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

At the end of the year, I always make a blog book using Blurb. Maybe I'll check out Shutterfly to see the difference. Thanks!