Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Oops…

I really didn’t mean to go this long without updating our blog.  Its pretty pathetic that it has been over a month!  To give myself some credit, I am either crazy busy or seriously exhausted.  My day normally starts at 3:45, feeding Addison.  then, I workout, get ready for work, get Addison ready and head off to teach 20 5-year olds all day.  I come home about 4:00 to do regular night time stuff-dinner, errands, spend time with Jimmy, entertain Addison, etc.  Once baby goes to bed, about 8:00, I am spent and the blog is the last thing on my mind!

So, with that being said, I owe our blog (and the three readers we have) a marathon post of pictures!

 SDC17211 SDC17235 SDC17269 SDC17301

She loves to sleep on our couch or bed!  She naps so much better here than in her crib!

SDC17310 SDC17320

We had a grand opening weekend at church a few weekends ago!  Kasey got to come in town for it!

SDC17322 SDC17329

Addison has a Texans Cheerleading outfit!  Too bad they lost this day!

SDC17339

SDC17530 SDC17503

I can’t believe we have a 4 month old!!!

SDC17512 SDC17515

Mom and I took Addison to her 4 month check up!  She is 25.5” long (90%!!!) and 12 pounds, 12 ounces (30%)!!!  Baby girl is still very much in 0-3 month clothes.  3-6 month outfits are huge on her!

SDC17517

The dr. told us to begin rice cereal.  She HATES it!  Hates everything about it!

SDC17527

Well, I am hoping to do another post tonight as well!  Hope you’ve enjoyed all the pictures of our sweet girl!

2 comments:

Kyle & Kelly Young said...

Kelley! I am someone who follows your blog. Not sure if you knew that! I was wondering if I was 1 of the 3 you mentioned. :)

Thank you for the update. Addison is so precious!

Matthew and Bailey Walkup said...

I'm one of the three! But I know what you mean about updating...this mom thing it crazy tough and busy! You have 2 jobs, everyone understands:) We just love seeing sweet pics of that little girl whenever we can!