Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

We Finally Get to Slow Down!

The past few weeks, this has been my home away from home…

SDC17132 SDC17130 SDC17131

School started a few weeks ago.  We have been busy juggling our new schedules with early mornings, work, playing with Addison and helping out at the church.

We finally get to slow down a bit since we have tomorrow off for Labor Day! 

SDC17200

Addison has really been grabbing onto things and putting them in her mouth!  Since she can use her hands a bit more, we gave her the pink bunny lovey we got a Pottery Barn Kids and she loves it!

I have still been taking her weekly pictures!  I am so so glad I am doing this!  Looking through the album with all these pictures is just awesome!  I can’t believe how much a difference a few weeks makes!

 SDC17119 SDC17149

 SDC17172 SDC17197 

Three months already!

SDC17202

Our exciting morning at church wore Addison out!  We are finally in our new building!  I can’t believe I didn’t take pictures this morning, but I will next week!

I hope you enjoy your Labor Day!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I LOVE that she loves her lovey. That sounds funny...LOL! I keep trying to get E attached to hers but as of right now she could care less.