Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All About Baby…

Over Christmas break, I cleaned out what is now my workout room closet.  I am slowly but surely getting kicked out of my favorite room.  We are making room for Baby Davis!  Jimmy calls it nesting, I call it just trying to get ready.

 SDC15397

We (I) have been picking up super cute baby girl clothes that I see on major sale.  If for some reason we find out tomorrow that she is a he, I will only be out $20.  Can’t beat that, I guess.

SDC15400

Mom and dad bought us these shoes about a week after we told them I was pregnant.  (They also bought us a boy pair, but I have since returned them for girly things.)

SDC15402

Just a couple of the cute outfits we bought…everything has been less than $3.00!

SDC15404 SDC15446

A teacher on my team bought this diaper bag for her daughter when she had her little boy.  It is so super cute and its a backpack!  I knew I had to have one!!  I looked it up and it was $150!!!  Whoa!  So, I did what I do best and EBayed it!  It came in the mail yesterday, I am so glad I bought it!

SDC15416

This past weekend, we went to Babies R Us with mom and dad.  They were supposed to have some type of baby shower.  That ended up being pretty lame, but Jimmy did win us a few outfits with his awesome bowling skills!

A parent in my class sent me a few 20% off coupons to Babies R Us.  They were about to expire so, we went ahead and ordered our furniture!  We saved a ton of money!  We picked the Vicky set.  The crib is convertible style so, it will change to a toddler bed, then a full size bed.  Here is the set we bought…

vicki furniture

SDC15418

Mom and dad bought the mattress for us!  We couldn’t decide which one to get so, dad and Jimmy tested them out!

SDC15419

Jimmy really wanted this glider, but it is $700!!!

We haven’t decided on the bedding or nursery yet.  We knew we wanted to stay away from anything too pink.  I have always wanted to do a hawaiian/beachy theme, but then we found this set….

daniella

You probably can’t appreciate how gorgeous it really is, since the pictures are small, but trust me!  This is absolutely beautiful!!  We are leaning toward this set now, but want to figure out a way to not make the room so pink.

SDC15422

Love it!  We went to HEB on Sunday and got front row parking!!!

SDC15445

Jimmy thinks I should post this picture.  I am now 19 weeks pregnant and I finally think I am starting to look that way, other than just pudgy.  I don’t know how much weight I have gained.  I really don’t look at the scale when they weigh me at the doctor’s office. 

We have another ultrasound tomorrow to tell us for sure if she is a she or not.  If not, I will have some things to sell! 

Oh, one more thing….incase you didn’t notice, it was FREEZING this past weekend!  We have a gorgeous fountain in a shopping center near our house.  This was Sunday afternoon and it was still covered with ice.  Makes for some pretty cool pictures!

SDC15428 SDC15423

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

You look so cute with your little bump! There are so many decisions to make when you're getting everything ready. I'm sure it's overwhelming. I think the bedding is adorable! If you paint the room anything other than pink, it should tone everything else down a bit.

Anonymous said...

Great deal shopping!! You look so cute, keep posting pics! :)

Winslett Family said...

im so glad that you posted these pics. its great to be a part of your pregnancy and be able to see whats going on, even though we are far away. praying for you and baby davis! i am so happy for yall and you are an adorable preggo mommy! i love the bedding. i think it would be nice with a tan color on the walls, might make it very relaxing. a friend of mine did blue and brown bedding with tan walls and it looked very nice. :)
keep posting!