Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SNOW DAY!

It SNOWED!  In The Woodlands, on this past Friday!  I still can’t believe it!  It started snowing about 9:00am and stopped about 3:30 or 4:00 in the afternoon.  Jimmy was really bummed out because we were both at work for the fun.

 SDC15127

I was leading circle time in my classroom, when I looked out the window and saw the snow.  I turned off the music, told the kids to get their jackets and out we went.  We played in the snow for about 30 minutes!  It was a blast watching the five year olds experience snow for the first time!

SDC15144

The Kindergarten Team

SDC15161

My class and I trying to catch some flakes.  I hate that you can’t see how much snow was actually falling out of the sky!

SDC15169

Here is my car at the end of the day.  Who thought I would need an ice scrapper, living this close to Houston, Texas!?!?

SDC15171

What a fun day!  Hopefully, we will see snow again, before next year!

0 comments: