I realize it has been about two months since I posted to our blog. Oops. Its not that nothing exciting has been going on-but the exciting thing has been kept a secret until now!
Jimmy and I are especially thankful for BABY DAVIS who should be here around June 13, 2010!
I am 12 weeks pregnant this week and we couldn’t be more excited! I have felt so good these past few weeks! I am very thankful that I have not yet felt sick or very nauseous. I felt a little nauseated once, but then it passed, after about 10 minutes. Other than exhaustion and starvation, everything has been so great!
We had another appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat again. That is such a cool experience! I have gained about 2-3 pounds so far. My doctor says I can still train and run the half marathon in January!
My principal announced the news to the school staff a few weeks ago. Today, we told my grandparents, aunt and cousin. So, its official!

5 comments:
Awww...I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats and enjoy every minute of it!! :)
Congratulations! You will love being a parent!
Congrats! That's so exciting!!!
awww yay!!!! that's such awesome news!! glad to hear you haven't been sick either! that's great! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are in for an awesome ride! And ps: I am due in June too!
Post a Comment