Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

I LOVE Christmas!

What an awesome Christmas we had!  We went to church on Christmas Eve, then spent the night at mom and dad’s house!

SDC15263 SDC15267 SDC15269

I just love coming down the stairs in the morning!  It is so much fun to see the tree and all the presents waiting for us!

SDC15272 SDC15273

We normally never get out of our pajamas all day.  We even wear them at Christmas dinner.

SDC15278

Kasey gave Jimmy a pretty nice axe for his camping trips.

SDC15279

This was my spot today, snuggled in with my babies.

SDC15280 

This is the best Christmas tradition – mom’s monkey bread!  She puts it in the oven when we begin to open presents.  When the timer goes off, we take a break and eat!

SDC15281

Jimmy got this stocking for baby Davis!  I saw it at Pottery Barn Kids and knew we had to have it!  Kasey and I have big stockings too!

SDC15287

Mom and dad got a Wii for Christmas!  We played sports all day!

SDC15296

We finally changed and went for a run.  As soon as we came home, the pajamas were back on!

SDC15304

SDC15302 

Such a marvelous day!! 

We are so blessed!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day also!!