We have been so super busy the past few weeks, but its been fun. I feel like I am still living at school, but I still love teaching Kindergarten. My kids are so sweet and I always have funny stories to share!
A few weeks ago, a teacher friend of mine asked if we wanted her season tickets to the Texan game! I have never been to an NFL game so, this was quite an experience. It was a blast!!
We had the ‘nose bleed’ seats, but thats ok, they were awesome!
Last Tuesday, mom, dad, Jimmy and I went to The Houston Astros game. We had seats in row 28 behind home plate! In the middle of the 4th inning, the family behind us offered us their tickets in the Diamond Club!! They did not want to go down there so, they game them to us!
Holy Cow! We were in the FIRST ROW!
These seats are just perfection! (Hunter Pence and I even made eye contact! I think thats why he didn’t play so hot that night.)
Yesterday, we went to Baker’s Street Pub for The Texans Game. This was such a fun afternoon! They have super cheap drinks and appetizers and at first, we had the place to ourselves.
Too bad the Texans lost again!
I will really try hard to update more often. I have created a blog for my class at school too. So, I am trying to keep that one updated as well!
I can’t believe it is almost October!!

4 comments:
Don't you love it when you get free stuff?!
That;s awesome that you got to sit front row! How fun!
how cool, front row seats!!! a little different than the texans game, ha! :) i love going to sports games, no matter where we end up sitting!!
thats cool your class has a blog, too! :)
I miss your blog posts!! I had a WERID dream about you the other night... I won't say anything b/c I don't want to jinx it, but maybe you're holding out b/c you have some exciting news to share??
Post a Comment