Oh how I wish we were still there! We went to Maui last week and had an amazing time! We did sooo much, but I think I recapped it pretty well in the following hundred pictures...

WELCOME TO HAWAII!!


Read this... I am trying to figure out how to frame it!

A Gorgeous Maui sunset and my wonderful parents!

Cheeseburger in Paradise (Go ahead, sing the song!!)


Sunset Luau, after the delicious food, open bar and only rainstorm all week!

View from the Road to Hana

Black Sand Beach, one of the best days!

The beach is made of tiny lava rocks, not really sand

The waves were pretty massive at this beach and took us out a few times!


A secret waterfall with water that was about 30 degrees. We had to hike to find this, but it was beautiful!

Twin Falls

Look out to the island of Lanai

The Banyan Tree - covers about an acre of land and so much fun to play on!!

I could live here for sure!!!!!

Kaanapali Beach is awesome!!

One of the many rainbows we saw!
We had so much fun on this vacation! We decided that 7 nights is just not long enough for a vacation anymore! There is so much we want to do! Next time we go to Maui, it will be for at least 10 days! I still think we could live there though. They could use an extra teacher and banker, right??
1 comments:
Everything looks beautiful! One day maybe we'll make it there!
Post a Comment