I have to take a minute and brag on Jimmy! Since April, he has been working out everyday with the P90X program! We have both been doing it, but I'll admit that I don't do it every single day like he does. The program suggests that you take a Day 1, day 30, 60 and 90 picture to see how your body changes. He had already toned up and slimmed down so much in one month!
This past weekend, we signed up to run a 5K with his work. He thought he would have to stop and walk a few times since he never does cardio like that, but he ran the whole way! Not only that, but we finished in 26 min, 36 seconds. I was so excited that he did so well!
A quick photo for our project before the race!

2 comments:
Yall both look nice & toned!
Congratulations! I think I'd die if I ran 5K! LOL!
Post a Comment