Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!

Rumors of snow filled the school yesterday! Since I have a window in my room, I had several people tell me to come get them as soon as it started to snow so they could witness the once in a lifetime (in Houston) event! I highly doubted any snow at all...but sure enough, as soon as we left the building, the snow started! It did not stop until about midnight!

The snow started about 4:00! Check out the snow in my hair!Right before I went to bed, here is our deck
The snow falling on our house!
Jimmy had to work late last night so, we didn't get to play in the snow together. When I woke up this morning, I found this little man in my freezer....
Complete with a leaf nose and chocolate chip buttons and eyes, our first (and probably only) snowman!! Jimmy is so proud of him! Here is another picture of him with my Christmas town decorations!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is the cutest little snowman! And that was so sweet of Jimmy to surprise you with it!

Regina said...

Lucky!! I totally missed the 20 minutes we got here!