Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

SFA Graduation!!

This past weekend, we all (and I mean our whole family) drove to Nacogdoches for Kasey's graduation and birthday! She graduated from college and turned 23 on the same day! It was such a fun weekend!

The dogs came with us too! They didn't enhoy riding in the car for 2 1/2 hours.
Me and Mucka at the restaurant! I just love her!
With Jimmy and David after her birthday song!
Kasey earned her degree in Education Early Childhood-4th Grade. Even though we all want her to come home, she accepted a job in Nacogdoches teaching PreK. She plans to teach out there for the spring semester, then look for a job in The Woodlands!
Kasey, our cousin Lauren and I after the ceremony!
The Cigich Family
Our whole family!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

How fun! And I am sure everyone tells you that you look just like your mom! :) I hear the same thing!

Debbie said...

Congrats to your sister!! I almost went to SFA! :)