Yep, I saw it and I love it! I loved the whole movie! I saw the movie twice in two days and I am so ready to buy it.
I will say that it was not as good as the book. They can never recreate what you have pictured in your mind. I have read reviews that thought the special effects were awful. While there were some cheesy parts in the movie, but I just had to look past it. :)
I read online that they confirmed the start of production for 'New Moon!' I am pumped!!
Right now, I am reading her 5th book, "Midnight Sun." If you have't heard about the book, it is Twilight, but from Edward's point of view. She started writing it, but then someone leaked it online. She hasn't finished it yet, but has made it available to read. If you want it, let me know and I will email it to you.
For now, I will just keep waiting for Twilight to come out on DVD so I can watch it again and again!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
TWILIGHT MANIA
Posted by Kelley and Addison at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad you liked it!! I need to give it another shot, I think I was wanting too much of the book. I only read the first chapter of Midnight Sun and freaking loved it!! You can get the transcript on her website if you want.
I loved it both times but the second time was better because I could absorb more. If you check on Vanity Fair's website they have more pictures and a video of the photo shoot
I'm glad you liked it. I'm reading Midnight Sun too! I like it so far!
Post a Comment